The following items may not be brought onto the premises:
- Weapons and parts of weapons of any kind; toy weapons, replicas and imitation firearms that could be mistaken for real weapons;
- Stunning devices specifically designed to stun or immobilize (including stun guns, mace, pepper sprays);
- Items and objects that can be used as weapons, for cutting, thrusting, or as projectiles;
- Aerosol cans, corrosive, flammable, coloring substances, or containers with substances that are harmful to health or highly flammable (exception: commercially available pocket lighters);
- Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other objects made of glass or any other fragile, splintering or particularly hard material (non-alcoholic beverages in PET bottles or Tetrapaks up to 0.5 liters (500 ml / 17 oz.) per person are allowed; alcoholic beverages of any kind;
- Bulky objects such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes, large bags, backpacks, suitcases; fireworks, flares, smoke powder, smoke bombs or other pyrotechnic objects; flagpoles or banner poles;
- Mechanically and electrically operated noise instruments such as megaphones and gas fanfares; animals; laser pointers; racist, xenophobic, right-wing extremist, national-socialist, discriminatory, or political propaganda material.